Here is a little bust I just finished painting. It sat around my paint table for about 3 weeks while I thought about the beading design. I finally came across this one while doing some research on Google. I have several books on beading but am always on the lookout for more. The one to the right is a good one to have on hand.
Still in the process of putting the designs on Charlie Red Horses' Robe. Hopefully, I'll get him done this weekend as I want to get him into the Gallery so I can start on something else. I've noticed that my hit-count on the site meter is going down so I'd better come up with a new video project or you folks will start looking for greener pastures.
Anyway, hope you like this little effort and your comments are always welcome.