It's starting to actually look like something! The thing that seems to be taking the most time with this project is me trying to remember just what I did when building earlier wagons. At least the hard part is over with now.
This morning I added the steel rims to the wheels which gave them some extra bulk. Prior to that they looked kind of puny. The yellow paintwork is kind of bright but that will all be toned down once I weather everything to make it look well used.
I've got the scene already put together in my head so once I get this wagon finished the other characters should start to show up. Naturally, a few sheep are involved.
As always, your comments are welcome.