Saturday, March 19, 2016

Carving a Cowboy With Angora Chaps - Part 1

With this video series I thought we'd just start from the beginning again and go over every thing we might have learned since we began with the first one a few years back.  Hopefully, a lot has been learned since then so the end result should be an improvement.  Let's get started!

Here are a couple of links to things that might help:


Timber Wolf Bandsaw Blades:  http://timberwolfblades.com/proddetail.php?prod=31604PC


Heineke Wood Products: http://www.heineckewood.com/



Cowboy With Angora Chaps - Part 1 from Out West Woodcarving Videos on Vimeo.

6 comments:

  1. Lynn, I have watched every video you have made and each one has taught me something along the way. I may not be able to carve anymore but that doesn't stop me from enjoying your videos. There are no other videos that teach as well as yours. You have a nache in teaching. Thank you and Judy.There are many , many carvers out here that owe a lot to you for showing us how to carve. You taught me well. Ginny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see another in depth tutorial. I appreciate the lessons greatly. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, I'm excited for this new carving series. You are the master teacher. Thanks for the time and effort you two spend on making these videos for us. I am grateful for your talent and your teaching ability.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Lynn you are a great teacher and carver thank you Skip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you back doing videos, like others, I have watched every one of your lessons and have learned so much from them. Much appreciation to you for sharing your craft. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete