I this one might have to wait till the Dayton show but I wrapped him up this morning so will take him along to the OKC show. He turned out pretty good. I had my doubts for a while as I had originally planned on him holding a buffalo skull instead of a drum but that idea didn't work out. Maybe next time. I did try something new with the drum as I actually made a minature drum with a leather drum head and beater! I remembered back to when while in Boy Scouts we made some neckerchief slides out of a piece of thin leather stretched over a section of aluminum pipe. I took that idea a little farther and used wood instead of the metal. Just cut the outside diameter and then cut through that to cut the center out and then glued it together. I wet the leather and then stretched it over the frame and tied it. Worked out pretty good. Once it dried it because pretty taunt.
Looking forward to the OKC show in hopes that there will be a wildlife carver there who can give me some tips on duplicating fur a little better than I did here. While it looks okay I'm sure it could look better.
Anyway, hope you like him and there are more photos in the Gallery.