Here's a little quickie I finished yesterday. While I've done this character a couple of times in the past this time I made his situation just a little more intense. The arrow is a piece of 1/8"dowel with plastic feathers and a hammered copper arrowhead. To accommodate the arrowhead and feathers I burnt two slots for the fletching and a completely burnt through slot for the arrowhead. I wrapped thread around the point to keep it in place and also to give the look of realism.
Not really much to add about the figure itself other than his prognosis doesn't look to good. Of course, like all cartoon characters, no one ever seems to succumb to their injuries so there might still be some hope. This is the only photo. Look forward to your comments.